BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Remember, remember, the fifth of November

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that its my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Years ago when the RIPA was passed, it was hard to get anyone to care, a hand full of hardcore geeks pointed out how impractical and invasive it was, but nobody listened. A couple of years ago when the DEA was passed, a generation of tech savy activists cared, but it was mostly ignored by old guard politicians who listened to industry lobbyists (Tom Watson, Eric Joyce, Evan Harris being amongst a small number of MPs who fought against it), this time around more and more of the public "get it", we have a Facebook generaion who don't want their every communication available to the government without any real barrier to obtaining it..

I urge you all to head over to the Open Rights Group and read more http://wiki.openrightsgroup.org/wiki/Communications_Data_Bill

Archived