BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Australia & NZ Rovers - Brisbane meet up

john.leigh

The BRANZ page has been updated - you can only view if you're a registered member though.

For the benefit of Guests here's a taster of what it says...

Ok, it's been decided that Saturday 13 October is THE day for Rovers fans to meet in Brisbane.

Brisbane Roar play their first home game of the season on that day (K.O. 6:45 v Melbourne Victory) so we're going to meet at The Caxton before the game - I'm aiming to be there at 2pm ish and we'll take it from there!

Please find BRANZ under the BRFCS Supporters Clubs tab for more details - I urge you to get in touch and lets make it a day to remember.

The invite is open to all - whether you're an inter-state or inter-national visitor I guarantee you'll be welcomed to the family.

• 11 months later...

Your cousin may struggle to see it live as Setanta are showing Hearts v Celtic. Rovers are on a delayed broadcast on Setanta at 4am Sydney time.

I'm heading into the City at 7 to see if any of the Sports bars have a Bet365 feed or something similar. If I have any joy I'll let you know.

Archived