BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wanted: Junior Footballers

Hopefully this isn't against site rules...

I'm looking to recruit players ahead of the 2015/16 season for my junior football team - next season we will be Under 13s so DOB needs to be between 01/09/2002 and 31/08/2003 (so basically Year 8 next year). If a player is talented enough they may be able to 'play up' one year so DOB between 01/09/2003 and 31/08/2004 (Year 7 next year).

The format is 11-a-side for the first time, having been through 7- and 9-a-side, and players need to have reached age 11 to play in this format.

We train, throughout the Summer, on Weds evenings in Blackburn, and play on Saturday mornings from September (Blackburn and Hyndburn area).

My philosophy has always been about game time above all else. This season we are looking to strengthen and start to work more towards earning your place in the team so a good attitude and patience in addition to ability is required. The standard I'm looking for is basic skills, keen to play, and maybe already in, or on the fringes of, a school team. Or want to be!

Basically playing football beyond the hour or so a week they will be with me.

We also have many other age groups available, from Under 7s upward and have a Saturday club throughout the year for 3 years and up.

All coaches are CRC cleared and have FA Level 1 Coaching certification.

PM me for more details.

Cheers,

Stuart

• 2 months later...
  • Backroom

I also run a junior football team...

We will be St Josephs under 9s in the 15/16 season. We are based in Accrington and train on King Georges Playing Fields on Thursday nights 6 - 7.30pm. We play our games on sunday mornings.

if anyone is interested please PM me.

Thanks.

Good luck with that, Madon. It's no easy task but very rewarding.

From my point of view, I've got one, possibly two spots left for the upcoming season (Under 13s - Y8 in Sept).

Other age groups are available if anyone is looking for a club. We also have a Saturday club, Feniscliffe PF, nr Witton Park, Blackburn. 10:00 - 11:30am, drop by. Only £1 per session, pay as you go. Age 3-11.

Archived