BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] I Need Help On My Music On Iphone 4

I have an iphone 4 and as I no longer have a CD player I have downloaded all my CD's onto my laptop and then sync'ed them onto my iphone to play on my Bose airplay speaker or my headphones. When I get (or borrow) another CD I download it on to my laptop and then sync again. This worked well until today when I downloaded a CD an sync'ed and it only put the first 7 tracks on my iphone so I sync'ed again and it copied the rest of the tracks but doubled up on all the tracks on my entire collection. Now each CD plays each track twice. That is obviously not good and is using a lot of memory on my iphone. I need to clear the music on my iphone and then sync it all again but I can't seem to clear it in any way. Can anybody help me please. It's doing my head in.

If you do the following it will delete all music from your iPhone. Be absolutely certain you have at least one, preferably two, backups.

Settings>General>Storage>Manage Storage

Wait for all your apps to load. Scroll to "Music"

Tap to open Music. You should see everything on your iPhone. Select Edit and you will have the option to delete individual tracks or all songs.

THIS IS PERMANENT!! Until you put more music on.

If you do the following it will delete all music from your iPhone. Be absolutely certain you have at least one, preferably two, backups.

Settings>General>Storage>Manage Storage

Wait for all your apps to load. Scroll to "Music"

Tap to open Music. You should see everything on your iPhone. Select Edit and you will have the option to delete individual tracks or all songs.

THIS IS PERMANENT!! Until you put more music on.

Tried this Paul but there is no Storage option when I open General. It's an iphone 4. Is that what you mean?

You might find it under Usage instead of Storage.

I have an iPhone 5 so don't know about the 4. There has to be a Music Folder, it's just a question of finding it and that should be in Settings>General>??????

Archived