BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Matched Betting

I did it in January. Made around a grand profit just off the opening offers. Once I had signed up to all the sites though and used up all the opening offers I couldn't be bothered anymore, doing the daily offers etc as that's when you need a big backup pot.

Just doing the new customer offers is worth it though as I mentioned, if you know what you are doing. Easy money to be made.

most bookies do refunds for one loss and there's software that finds them for you. You have 3 choices then.

Take a loss and hope for one loss and make on the free bet , back your acca and guarantee a profit before each game until two lose or lay all off .I prefer this way for odds of 1.6 or less ,this one you lay all after your acca and then your winnings vary by the amount of losers or winners in each acc.

I have been gubbed by sky bet and coral tho.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Backroom

Are there any websites where you can look at retrospective odds?

Would love to know what the odds would've been for Rovers 1-0 Newcastle with Mulgrew scoring first (as a double bet for both games).

Archived