BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

For sale: Rovers shirt and memorabilia collection

SamTheShrew

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjB8Lff

Majority of my collection over the years for sale - decided that it is no use sat in a box not seeing the light of day.  

All are now on eBay, but I am open to reasonable offers if it means I don't have to pay the eBay fees.  Likewise, if you are after multiple items, a deal is there to be struck.  Beyond the shirts/clothing, I have different bits of memorabilia acquired over the years as well through various means, including all of my programmes - not sure if there is a market for these - but again, no point them being sat in a box.  All items listed below.  All shirts in VGC or excellent condition for age except those with added detail in listing.  All in age order.

Send me a message and we can discuss. 

93/94 Asics away, size XL with #8 Gallacher.  Some clicks but in VGC given age and material type

00/01 Kappa away with #9 Hughes, Size L.  This shirt is immaculate, with Nationwide patches and correct nameset print.

01/02 Kappa away with #11 Duff, size L.  

02/03 Kappa Goalkeeper with #1 Friedel, size L. This is brand new with tags, unworn in original bag. 

02/03 Kappa home with #9 Cole, size M.  Has two signatures on - one I think is Grabbi, not sure of the other.

03/04 Kappa away, size L with #21 Baggio.  Sponsor is a bit sticky on this one due to age.

03/04 Kappa prototype away shirt, size L.  Picked up from when fans could vote from a selection for the next shirts.

04/05 Lonsdale away, size XL with #4 Amoruso. Nameset is vinyl but number is flock replacement (can see a bit of the old number on the right of the replacement)

06/07 Lonsdale home, size L with #10 McCarthy.  Fake adidas two stripes have stuck together a bit (see photos) and nameset is a replica, not an official EPL one. Lonsdale really did make crap shirts!

07/08 or 08/09 Umbro away, red and black. no sponsor, size M.  Don't really know the history of this one, but has the european numberset on it.  

07/08 Umbro away, red and black, size L with #4 Samba.  Nameset had two applied by mistake, so first one is peeling off to leave the 2nd underneath.

07/08 Umbro home, size XL, with #5 Tugay.  European nameset and UEFA cup sleeve patch.  Signed by someone - looks like number 14, which would have been Steven Reid.

08/09 Umbro away with #8 Dunn, size M.  (seems smaller than the Tugay one)

09/10 Umbro away, long sleeve, size L, with #19 Villanueva

Various bits of memorabilia including Rovers Die-cast vehicles, Parker pen and pencil, Artey mascot, Army Swing CD(!), notepad holder and bottlestop/corkscrew in presentation box.  Also, former players association league winners commemorative medal from 2015 

Programmes from 1996/97 season through to 2015.  

Edited by SamTheShrew
  • Like 1