BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

I've the best job in the Premiership.

Alan75

For days now this sites messageboard forum has been discussing press speculation, linking Blackburn manager Graeme Souness with Chelski. Link to Good Luck Ranieri, Souness linked with Chelsea

Today Blackburn Chief Executive John Williams denied the speculation on the official web site stating that the club had not had any approach from Chelsea, and that Rover’s wouldn’t welcome an approach either.

Link to Official Site Souness Denial You may need to register to read this article.

Meanwhile the LET are reporting that Souness as saying, I've already got one of the best jobs in the Premier League. I'm extremely happy here, and I've signed a four-year contract. I've convinced these players that this club is going in the right direction and I spent most of the summer trying to get them here, so it would be wrong of me to disappear at the first opportunity.

Link to LET Graeme Going Nowhere

I'd be gutted if Souness left, who else could fill the void???

I doubt he would go though, but you never know with football, especially where there's £££'s involved. He would have a hell of a lot more pressure down at Stamford Bridge though, and a man with his past health problems doesn't need that. Especially as he's quoted as being very comfortable in the managers seat at Ewood (thank God)...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.