BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Family Days Out

If you want an educational slant on your day out, I recommend The Natural History Museum, or the mining museum in Blanavon, which is near Abergavenny in Wales. I went to the latter as part of my post-grad, and it is brilliant. The interpretation and use of sound, and indeed former miners as guides really brings it all to life.

There's always the Donkey Sanctuary in Sidmouth as well.

A couple of weeks ago my friend and I went to Blackpool Tower circus. It was very good - much better than I was expecting. Ticket was £14 for adults if you buy them on the website beforehand, and it includes access to all the tower - aquarium, jungle jims, going to the top of the tower and various other little th ing.

• 2 years later...

We went to see We Will Rock You the musical by Queen and Ben Elton last night. Great show, very predictable story line but great fun all the sa me. If you like Queen and a not too serious night at the theatre this is worth considering. Palace Theatre, Manchester tioll mid January.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.