BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uncharted Drakes Fortune

Guest Kamy100

• 1 month later...
Guest Kamy100

Do you want to get Uncharted, at under £30 it is a bargain, heres how...

Go to game.co.uk (ahhh trusty ol game ) and find uncharted for £34.99 and add it to your basket ...

then go to checkout and use this code... AWDC07XM

Thats £5 off any order over £30 (valid til 22nd dec)

oh and dont forget you will get points on your game card providing you have one and have one linked (another £2!)

so in effect, counting reward card points it is £27.99 for one of the biggest games this year

Enjoy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kamy100

Played Drakes for an hour or so tonight and like it. For me graphically it is the best PS3 game. The starting bit of the game is like an Indiana Jones film with lots of cut scenes etc. I have just managed to climb to the bottom of the cave where I am now stuck. I'll play it more tomorrow if I can tear myself away from Mario Galaxy!!

Just got it today and I must admit its absolutely fantastic big thumbs up from me.

I'm like a kid at work today, cant wait to get home :wacko:

Are you not contradicting yourself here? You give it a big thumbs up before getting home to play it :rolleyes:

Anyway, let is know what you think.

I have some vouchers burning a hole in my wallet and I wasnt sure if I should get this because its meant to be really short. I would rather save them for Unreal III or Haze

Guest Kamy100

I am upto Act 6, which according to the information given when saving the game has taken me 1hr 57 mins and it is 21% through the game. It does look like it is going to be a shortish game which is going to take me 6-7 hours to complete. I am not to bothered about that as so far I am really enjoying it. It is very much like a film, story telling is superb and the action very good, like I said before it is like being part of an Indiana Jones film. Thus far I have really enjoyed it and look forward to playing it more, also there will be some reason to replay as you have to find/collect treasures there are 60 to collect all told.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kamy100

Just finished the game and I have to say that it is the best game that I have played on the PS3 to date. This for me is better than COD4. It combines sublime graphics, great storyline and challenging gameplay. It took me 14 hours and 11 minutes to complete it, this was on hard and I managed to find all 60 treasures.

Well done to the developers on creating a game which has given me so much pleasure over the last few weeks.

• 1 month later...

Archived