BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheff Wed Fail In Legal Action

Bing

umm, lets talk plainly here for a second, forget extraditions and even libel lawsuits, etc.....

If you don't post anything illegal, or to use the judge's words, anything "reasonably be understood to allege greed, selfishness, untrustworthiness and dishonest behaviour", you are fine.

Right but just because I'm used to typing and saying whatever it is I want to say cause i'm allowed to over here, doesn't mean i wont inadvertently break a law. This is an English site, and while I know it's not a totalitarian censored state, I'm not trying to pretend I understand or even know the laws.

I will now include a disclaimer after every post I make.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* If you are about to sue me then whatever I said to upset you was actually mis-interpreted by you and it's actually a good thing.

Right but just because I'm used to typing and saying whatever it is I want to say cause i'm allowed to over here, doesn't mean i wont inadvertently break a law. This is an English site, and while I know it's not a totalitarian censored state, I'm not trying to pretend I understand or even know the laws.

ha ha ha who the hell told you that? :o

11 days to Cyprus

The rules in the states aren't all that different, If you slander someone on the internet in the states, they can still go after you. Its just that I think the libel laws in the states are harder to prove, but not being a lawyer, that's just a guess.

Archived