BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Training Session Down At Ewood Today

I took my kids down for half an hour; we only live five minutes away. There were a couple of hundred in the ground watching the training session when we went in for a look. The majority were outside standing in big queues waiting to jump around on a bouncy castle for five minutes, but I'd be surprised if there was anything like 6000 there.

I took my kids down for half an hour; we only live five minutes away. There were a couple of hundred in the ground watching the training session when we went in for a look. The majority were outside standing in big queues waiting to jump around on a bouncy castle for five minutes, but I'd be surprised if there was anything like 6000 there.

I overheard the stadium manager in the JW concourse on his walkie talkie whilst the training was on and he said there was 5000 inside the ground and a couple of thousand outside.

Man City had a open day yesterday and according to the MEN, they had 3000 down at the COMS. But then they had to pay for entry, whilst we had it all free.

Archived