BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Problem!

You dont really download games to it (if you could you would just rent games and install them wouldnt you)

What you can do is download their chosen games from the PS Store - for a price (And I dont mean games like Pro Evo or Fifa - they would be too big). You just load up the store and click on your desired game - e.g. warhawk. This will take about an hour to download and once it comes down it will be in your games menu ready to install.

If you mean what we were talking about like in Pro Evo yesterday well, you dont actually download the game to it. You still need the cd to play. Its just an option in game to install it to the HD so things can run a little better

Does this answer things for you?

You dont really download games to it (if you could you would just rent games and install them wouldnt you)

What you can do is download their chosen games from the PS Store - for a price (And I dont mean games like Pro Evo or Fifa - they would be too big). You just load up the store and click on your desired game - e.g. warhawk. This will take about an hour to download and once it comes down it will be in your games menu ready to install.

If you mean what we were talking about like in Pro Evo yesterday well, you dont actually download the game to it. You still need the cd to play. Its just an option in game to install it to the HD so things can run a little better

Does this answer things for you?

Ha Ha sorry, just a bit narked about Pro Evo at this moment in time, (I was meaning with PES btw) so when I go onto pro evo is it an option on there somewhere?

Yes, load up Pro Evo and in the options there is a bit for install on HD. This is the first thing I did when I got it so I dont know if it makes much difference really.

As I said though, you still need the cd.

Thank you so much! Guessed as much about the CD. I am such a lemon, I had been looking everywhere on the homescreen to install it yesterday. Well unless your at the two named stadiums, its shocking, bernabeau - forget it!

Archived