BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] M.o.m. Nelsen

I thought Ryan Nelsen had an excellent game yesterday! He's not been in much form of late but i was very impressed with his performance. He soaked up anything thrown at him & delt with the "arial" bombardment from Bolton.

Who was your Man of the match???

Horses for courses bobbyshafto.

This game was ideal for Nelsen as its against a team that lacks pace in all departments especially up front .

Horses for courses bobbyshafto.

This game was ideal for Nelsen as its against a team that lacks pace in all departments especially up front .

I do agree with u saying horses for course's but Nelesen for me has been very poor for most of the season so it was good to see him playing well & commanding his defence.

Would you agree he was our best player on the day???

I do agree with u saying horses for course's but Nelesen for me has been very poor for most of the season so it was good to see him playing well & commanding his defence.

Would you agree he was our best player on the day???

One of certainly. He had a determination not to be beaten that I haven't seen in recent performances.

One of certainly. He had a determination not to be beaten that I haven't seen in recent performances.

I think when uve got a big lump like Davies to contend with uve got to be mentally strong & have more determination to get the better of someone who just uses brute force as his main attribute. Thankfully he came through this test exceptionally well.

I thought Ryan Nelsen had an excellent game yesterday! He's not been in much form of late but i was very impressed with his performance. He soaked up anything thrown at him & delt with the "arial" bombardment from Bolton.

Who was your Man of the match???

Samba for me although I thought Emerton was excellent once again. Looks like a new layers this season.

Archived