BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Our Kit Man

With the scrutiny of our current squad and manager, I can't believe that the kit man has been allowed to escape unscathed

Sure we all clocked the cock up with DB, his name spelled wrong on his shirt (BETNLEY)

Surprised no one noticed his most recent cock up in the Hull game, I certainly missed it, as it seems did most.

Any guesses???? before you read on.

Yes our very own

:blush:

It's actually all part of a new sponsorship deal Roque has set up on the side. The shirt should have read 'SATNAV CRUZ'. They were thinking of setting it up with Roberts first, who needs a bloody satnav to find the area of the goal not covered by the keeper's legs...

It's actually all part of a new sponsorship deal Roque has set up on the side. The shirt should have read 'SATNAV CRUZ'. They were thinking of setting it up with Roberts first, who needs a bloody satnav to find the area of the goal not covered by the keeper's legs...

Oi, you pinched that off me...! <_<

Archived