BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stoke City Preview 18th April

I'm sat at a PC in university genuinely fuming at the Potter who said we were a first division team with 1st division support!

It does make you laugh doesn't it eh...a club who's only real honour is a league cup back in '72 and who came up last season with an average gate of around 15,000!!

Fair play to the other Stoke fans but this joker must be one of the 'new' breed in Stoke. :rolleyes:

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Name them please?

I thought I had. Basically all the defense are OK ie Robbo, Givet, Nelson, Samba, Emerton (when fit), Ooijer and Zurab and Warnock for cover. Looks good to me, who would you change? Strikers are all good ie Benny, Jason and Rocky. Bennys overweight yes but still one heck of a player if you give him service and let him play HIS game as opposed to trying to make him into something he's not like a Sutty. Midfield I'd only keep Grella and Diouf as automatic choices. I'd keep Mort because we've seen he's been good once before and you don't lose skill like his so bang him in the reserves, wait a while and with good coaching he could come good, maybe. As for the rest - goodbye. If pushed and we didn't need the wages back I'd keep Andrews for his 'potential' under the same terms as Mort. There you are I named them. If you disagree who would you replace them with for the same money and wages?

Archived