BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Most Exciting Team In The League.........

To be honest I sometimes think hoofing it is brilliant. Remember West Ham? 2-1 down and Robbo was on the half way line at just 60 minutes, the whole ground was on its feet and every time the ball went into the area it felt like we could score. Then Super Keef smashed one in and the roof came off.

Yep, agree totally.

The game against spurs was another example, 80 minutes of dross then the last 10 minutes the whole place went mad. When Oijer scored the winner the place went mental.

I knew then after that match we would be safe.

Great stuff!

Yep, agree totally.

The game against spurs was another example, 80 minutes of dross then the last 10 minutes the whole place went mad. When Oijer scored the winner the place went mental.

I knew then after that match we would be safe.

Great stuff!

That feeling in those last minutes was amazing and I instantly forgot about the preceding events. Left the ground on a massive high believing we were going to stay up.

That feeling in those last minutes was amazing and I instantly forgot about the preceding events. Left the ground on a massive high believing we were going to stay up.

Yes this was best and worse game for me of last season When Oijer scored the winner i was so pent up that i totaly forgot that i was pitchside infront of the Spurs fans as we do in the last few minutes to prevent them invading the pitch, the control room wasnt best pleased with me jumping in the air screaming yyyeeeeesssssssssssssss not very professional of me but hey it was worth it

Archived