BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Most Exciting Team In The League.........

It was most probably the fact that the fans monitored were apopleptic at Ince's poor management and the teams capitulation at places like Wigan. I can't say the last game of the season was very exciting apart from Robbo's saves...

To be honest I sometimes think hoofing it is brilliant. Remember West Ham? 2-1 down and Robbo was on the half way line at just 60 minutes, the whole ground was on its feet and every time the ball went into the area it felt like we could score. Then Super Keef smashed one in and the roof came off.

I totally agree. Infact I don't get the fascination people have with playing the perfect game where everyone gets a touch and then score a tap in from close range. Sometimes watching teams pass it around non-stop and end up going backwards and forwards without achieving anything is pretty awful to watch. Hoofing it into the box causing panic amongst defenders certainly worked in the past and there is more chance of teams scoring when the ball is in the box rather than being passed around the defence and midfield.

Bring back the old fashion way. Give it to the wingers, let them run at people and put in a cross or get the ball up to the strikers asap and shoot at the goal. We never played lovely passing flowing football when we won the league. We scrapped, we battled and we showed 'bottle'.....oh and we had a shoddy striker called Alan Shearer :D

Here it is in the Metro

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?B...p;in_page_id=34

The most important issue in this study has been missed. Coronary heart beats measurement, mastication analysis, exhileration studies and cerebral celebration of sporting fulfilment are of course the babbling of the academic brook, but yet, one key and central question

...who's the babe?

Here it is in the Metro

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?B...p;in_page_id=34

The most important issue in this study has been missed. Coronary heart beats measurement, mastication analysis, exhileration studies and cerebral celebration of sporting fulfilment are of course the babbling of the academic brook, but yet, one key and central question

...who's the babe?

Looks like that local lass who was on th'X-Factor. Diana?

Our marketing department should be all over this one. Should be front page on the LT. Let's get those last couple of thousand season tickets sold.

TalkSport were talking to "Blackburn fan" Carl Foggarty about Blackburn being the most exciting team. Although I think most of us can honestly say that we probably were a bit surprised to hear this and that it was more exciting for the wrong reasons but he certainly came across as a pretty useless and negative Blackburn fan. He basically said we were crap and kept mentioning that in the last 4 years we've constantly battled relegation (forgetting that the previous 3 years before last seasons hiccup we didn't finish below 10th). He also mentioned how he doesn't watch us at Ewood and he doesn't know who we've signed.

I don't know whether to think TalkSport were idiots for getting the least supporting Blackburn fan on the planet on the show or whether he's not actually a Blackburn fan...or both. I always thought he supported Man Utd.

I'm pretty sure if they got Wayne Hemingway on the show then he would be over the moon to talk about his beloved Rovers and maybe have a more positive approach when talking about Blackburn to the nation.

Worse so-called supporter to ask,good Biker but a bit of a gobshyte.

Talksport is not worth ANY Rovers fans attention.

Correct, on all counts!

Last time he was interviewed he mentioned the dingles in a incorrect and positive light and had to be corrected by the interviewer!

The bloke forgot about his town and his club a long long time ago IMHO, such a shame.

p.s. I too loathe Talksport, it is clearly targeted at brainless arm chair "Fans" that sup warm shandy and have the sad life of a sex starved nailed down dingle that has no access to any form of life, outdoor persuits, sex (Or a relative) a bar or an x box 360

... Feel better for that... LOL

so where exciting for the wrong reasons. but if you look at the fact that noocastle were the least exciting it leads me to an interesting conclusion.

Blackburn escapes relegation and makes there fans heartbeat race.

Newcastle in a much scarier position doesn't cause there fans hearts to do this.

My only conclusion is that Toon fans are so blinded by "big club" glasses that they were never worried about relegation and in turn there hearts we not racing. So i ask do toon supporters realize they are in the championship or are they still in a dream world where they are hot on the heels of Arsenal for that Champions League spot?

TalkSport were talking to "Blackburn fan" Carl Foggarty about Blackburn being the most exciting team. Although I think most of us can honestly say that we probably were a bit surprised to hear this and that it was more exciting for the wrong reasons but he certainly came across as a pretty useless and negative Blackburn fan. He basically said we were crap and kept mentioning that in the last 4 years we've constantly battled relegation (forgetting that the previous 3 years before last seasons hiccup we didn't finish below 10th). He also mentioned how he doesn't watch us at Ewood and he doesn't know who we've signed.

I don't know whether to think TalkSport were idiots for getting the least supporting Blackburn fan on the planet on the show or whether he's not actually a Blackburn fan...or both. I always thought he supported Man Utd.

I'm pretty sure if they got Wayne Hemingway on the show then he would be over the moon to talk about his beloved Rovers and maybe have a more positive approach when talking about Blackburn to the nation.

Correct Fogarty's a proper 'plastic'.

Haha, what a pathetic "study"! Funded by that juggernaut of scientific advancement - Wrigleys chewing gum.

Don't shoot the messenger spencey just cos he disagrees with your opinion. Wrigleys funded it, they didn't do it.

Truth is I've said for a long time that the really important and exciting issue in the Prem is the relegation battle and I'm suprised why the media apparently cannot see this and still lavish so much time and money on the tedious top 4 clubs. Untold riches are one thing but facing the gallows puts them in the shade. Also imo the best Div in the land for excitement, involvement and meaningful matches is the Coca Cola Championship. The Champions League ensures that the Prem League really is a p1ss poor format.

Archived