BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Itunes.....

I recently had to have my laptop wiped because of a virus. This has happened before and when I re-downloaded itunes and synced my ipod, I lost all my music and spent a LONG time putting my discs in putting them back on. I recently sold a lot of my CD's at a car boot.

My question is: Is there anyway to reverse the process so that I can put my music FROM my Ipod ONTO my laptop? (and i'll then save my music in a pen drive or something)

Cheers for any help.

I recently had to have my laptop wiped because of a virus. This has happened before and when I re-downloaded itunes and synced my ipod, I lost all my music and spent a LONG time putting my discs in putting them back on. I recently sold a lot of my CD's at a car boot.

My question is: Is there anyway to reverse the process so that I can put my music FROM my Ipod ONTO my laptop? (and i'll then save my music in a pen drive or something)

Cheers for any help.

Apple made it hard to do this because of copyright issues etc..

But here is how to do it.

My link

i guess that link tells you to plug you ipod it and enable for use a mass storage, then go to my computer double click ipod, tools, folder options, tick show hidden folders (remember to untick when done) then all that is left is to copy you music to your hdd. remember itunes will still wipe your ipod when you sync it so it might take a while

note this is for anyone else needing to back up their ipod.

Archived