BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bnp On Questiontime On Thurday

Slightly chaotic but I still think Griffin was exposed for the vile, slimy charlatan he is. I thought all three major parties attacked him consistantly and relentlessly with success.

However, it was clear that none of them really had a fully formed idea on how to address the concerns of those who turned their protest vote over to the BNP.

Slightly chaotic but I still think Griffin was exposed for the vile, slimy charlatan he is. I thought all three major parties attacked him consistantly and relentlessly with success.

However, it was clear that none of them really had a fully formed idea on how to address the concerns of those who turned their protest vote over to the BNP.

Agree with you about Griffin as a man he really did say he changed his mind about the deaths of 6 million jews,calling him stupid is putting it mildly

As for voting BNP again ....... well after watching the actions of the 200 or so rent a mob who were bused in from around the country and the actions of the so called major parties in just attacking Griffin instead of addressing the concerns of me and at least one million others in the northwest its more likely i will vote BNP again not less

Griffin did himself no favours.He came across as a d1ck.

The show did itself no favours either. It was designed as a BNP lynch mob.

Where were the usual vast range of political questions?

I am non the wiser on Tory, Libdem or BNP policies on Afganistan,crime,tax,europe,policing,banking etc.....

They just hammered Griffin for the entire hour.

The ONLY people to come out of it laughing are Jack Straw & his government.....cos for once they weren`t the target of everyone`s hatred.

Archived