BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Vs Portsmouth. Ewood Park, 7Th November.

I find it absolutely disgusting that some of the so-called "veteran" fans on here are talking about throwing away their season tickets and the like, as a fan living in Australia I would be delighted to have a season ticket and have the opportunity to see every Home game and even travel to Away games whenever possible. Instead I have to rely on either staying up til 3am or waking up at 5am to watch a Blackburn game and on occasion hunt for online streams to be able to watch a game when they're not showing. I pay around $100 for my cable each month, most of the time I only watch the football. I spent $180 on a Samba shirt and wear it proudly and am happy to share with the highs and lows of the club, feel frustrated and overwhelmed as well.

So when I see some of the people on here constantly bitching about the manager, and the players, and the board and everything else about the club, it just makes me angry and I'm disgusted by the attitudes on here.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get real folks...too much short-term judgement. All I want to know is 'What is the longer term plan of play and player signing?'

We must attract and play home grown youngsters and build entertainment onto the increasing crowds.

Beat Bolton,Fulham,Wolves and Burnley away plus above average Home form = good season.

Question: Which Manager had to defend himself at home matches when he played a 4:4:2 formation??

Was a brilliant result for us and one we needed, they may have improved in recent weeks but you don't get easier than the bottom team at home. Was very worried at half time given the scoreline and more importantly how we'd been playing up until then. A lot of credit has to go to Allardyce for the result, I've been critical of him myself at times, especially playing somewhat defensively at home against weaker opposition. It was his decision to change the shape and get the forwards on so full credit to him for that.

Hopefully we can get on a good run now and Sam can continue to change the shape of the team and the starting lineup depending upon who were playing.

Couple of big games coming up, home form is good, now we need to start picking up some points away from home. I think too much has been made from the media about our current run of away form considering they ignore the strength of the opposition we've been playing but now with some 'winnable games' coming up it's time to change the attitude towards us.

Come on Rovers!

:rover: funny old game football,we have a perfectly good goal at gold trafford ruled out,yet we were very lucky to have 11 men on the park on saturday when chimbonda threw a punch.if he had walked we may never have got a point never mind 3. :wacko::brfc:

Archived