BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham Away - Tickets On The Day?

Looking at going to the west ham away game next saturday and want to get tickets on the day if possible. Ive had a few problems getting tickets in advance for the london away games due to my previous name and address not being on rovers database system. (other members of family have purchased the tickets in the past)

if you can shed some light on this that would be great. i know you can get them at fulham and a couple of other grounds in london but wanted to know if west ham was the same?

thanks.

They don't usually say until nearer the game, depending on amount of tickets we have sold - which to be fair I can't imagine selling all the tickets we have been given (1905 apparently). If you ring the ticket office they will be able to advise. 08712221444. At the same time perhaps you could ask them to register you on the database.

Looking at going to the west ham away game next saturday and want to get tickets on the day if possible. Ive had a few problems getting tickets in advance for the london away games due to my previous name and address not being on rovers database system. (other members of family have purchased the tickets in the past)

if you can shed some light on this that would be great. i know you can get them at fulham and a couple of other grounds in london but wanted to know if west ham was the same?

thanks.

Have you never bought a ticket from Rovers? I ask as my wife normally gets the tickets for us both so everything is done in her name. But some yeas ago I bought the tickets - and I was at a different address - yet my name was still on the database. They told us recently that they don't ever take a name off.

They don't usually say until nearer the game, depending on amount of tickets we have sold - which to be fair I can't imagine selling all the tickets we have been given (1905 apparently). If you ring the ticket office they will be able to advise. 08712221444. At the same time perhaps you could ask them to register you on the database.

Forgetting tickets for the moment - do you know which pub the away supporters go to. I am wondering if it is the Duke of Edinburgh - which I believe is just outside the station.

35 quid a pop. daylight robbery.

My wife and I have already got our tickets. I am now trying to find out which pub away supporters use. I think, but not sure, that it is the duke of Edinburgh, which is near the train station. Though I have heard that there are two pubs on the barking Road near the ground for away supporters.

Anybody else know????????

i hope we can really get behind the lads tomorrow and get 3 points. hopefully Kalinic will be pumped and ready for battle again.

really looking forward to it, going down with 8 ozzie lads whove yet to experience a premier league game, so im hoping for some conversions by the end!

Archived