BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football Boots

I was on ebay yesterday and some Adidas Predator Accelerator (the style Beckham wore in France 98) got sold for £200+

Now I know that's a bit much for a pair of boots, but I was wondering; am I the only person on here with a bit of a passion for football boots?

i.e. The design element, The technology behind them and the research that goes in to making a boot.

• Backroom

I think you may be :P

I'm wearing Puma V1-08's right now, I won a pair of Robbie Savages boots signed in a charity auction and they were a perfect fit and the comfiest boots I ever tried on, so I wore them on Saturdays :lol:

Only problem is the studs went a bit rusty and they aren't replaceable it seems, best boots I ever played in.

I'm wearing Puma V1-08's right now, I won a pair of Robbie Savages boots signed in a charity auction and they were a perfect fit and the comfiest boots I ever tried on, so I wore them on Saturdays :lol:

Only problem is the studs went a bit rusty and they aren't replaceable it seems, best boots I ever played in.

Was it like in a comic? When you put them on you grew long bleach-blond hair and had this irresistable urge to chase the ball continously and commit some horrendous fouls while also getting your face attacked by the ball and the ref's arms?

Haha think I might be as well :P

I used to have a pair of the v1.08 in red, but they weren't very supportive.

I'm wearin some adipure 2's now, They've got a memory foam foot bed and they're seriously the comfiest boots I've ever owned.

Archived