BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hong Kong Souey

iamarover

This is the second and final call for any Rovers out here in HK. Delaney's in Wanchai will probably be showing the game and am up for a few beers if anyone is around. Alternatively I will be posting photies on here of the cavernous bar marking the launch of Hong Kong Rovers Fan Club in the land of a Thousand Lanterns.

This is the second and final call for any Rovers out here in HK. Delaney's in Wanchai will probably be showing the game and am up for a few beers if anyone is around. Alternatively I will be posting photies on here of the cavernous bar marking the launch of Hong Kong Rovers Fan Club in the land of a Thousand Lanterns.

What channel will it be shown on, we are up in Fushun Laioning province, sorry not enough time to get to HK to provide support

:brfcsmilie:

What channel will it be shown on, we are up in Fushun Laioning province, sorry not enough time to get to HK to provide support

:brfcsmilie:

Now Sports Channel 632 in Hong Kong at 20.00 HK time (8 hours ahead). Good luck in finding a bar for the Fushun Blues. When I was in Shanghai last, sports were on Star TV, but the Premier League show at least one free to air game per week in China so you may get lucky. Pretty sure the Now feed is HK only but you may be able to get it.

Another Rover in China here, I'm in Shanghai, not met any Rovers here. I was in HK for a few weeks and few months back, saw Rovers a few times in empty bars, one guy even asked to have a photo taken with me because he'd never seen a Rovers fan before, so I don't fancy your chances of meeting any. I wonder if there are any other Rovers fans over here.

p.s.

Happy New Year

新年快樂

Another Rover in China here, I'm in Shanghai, not met any Rovers here. I was in HK for a few weeks and few months back, saw Rovers a few times in empty bars, one guy even asked to have a photo taken with me because he'd never seen a Rovers fan before, so I don't fancy your chances of meeting any. I wonder if there are any other Rovers fans over here.

p.s.

Happy New Year

新年快樂

:Year of the Tiger.... Think there is even less chance in Shanghai although you never know. I get by there a couple of times a year and will drop you a line if it matches with a game. Good luck over there

来吧布鲁斯

Good luck fellows in trying to find fellow Rovers in HK and China.

Unfortunately, the herd instinct dictates that, whether it be Peterborough or Hong Kong, the only shirts around will be those of Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Baaah, baaaaaah, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. (The noise of a sheep) :)

Archived