BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Glasgow Day Out

Ozzie, Firstly, stay away from Port Glasgow. Its like Royston Vasey with roid rage, not nice. Dumbarton's better in comparison but a bit bland, Dumbarton Rock with its castle over looking the Clyde is Decent. A bit further on is Balloch on Loch Lomond which is worth a look. You can get a boat trip and some nice pubs with good food. Its only about 30/40mins from Glasgow by car.

Hope thats helpfull.

Azuri-I fancy Balloch, looks like a nice place. Do you know if there is anything to do there other than get on a ferry or look at a castle? Certain members of my party may not be as mature as me on these things.

Trains are about 50 minutes changing at Partick.

Azuri-I fancy Balloch, looks like a nice place. Do you know if there is anything to do there other than get on a ferry or look at a castle? Certain members of my party may not be as mature as me on these things.

Trains are about 50 minutes changing at Partick.

Depends on your friends interests. There's Loch Lomond Shores which has some shops and a Sea life Aquarium. Or for simpler tastes, if the weather stays nice, an afternoon in the Balloch Hotel Beer garden over looking the Loch.

Happy days.

Archived