BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] sky sports rovers fans

Just remember that a large chunk of Rovere fans have never been on brfcs in their lives.

They saw signings in January.

They have seen us play ok under Kean at Ewood, bar Newcastle. They don't see away games.

they know nothing of the goings on of the last few days.

Many are still rejoicing that that Bolton hoof merchant has gone and that we are now 'playing football the right way'.

This is the illusion you are up against.

Just remember that a large chunk of Rovere fans have never been on brfcs in their lives.

They saw signings in January.

They have seen us play ok under Kean at Ewood, bar Newcastle. They don't see away games.

they know nothing of the goings on of the last few days.

Many are still rejoicing that that Bolton hoof merchant has gone and that we are now 'playing football the right way'.

This is the illusion you are up against.

Well said pal agreed!

Reading the LT reader comments is what you all need to do.

Without doubt, some of the positive posters are Venky's stooges, crackpots like Vinjay and Dingle WUMs. However many are as I outlined on my earlier post. They see what is in front of them. Money being spent, got shut of the fat slug, Kean's 'attacking football philosophy'.

When Liverpool were going through their Hicks/Gillette crisis, I spent a lot of time on the redandwhitekop forum. The vast majority of the posters were like ourselves on brfcs. Informed, nervous, looking deeper at the issue. However, they often alluded to the fact that a large chunk of the matchgoing fans were oblivious to the crisis- 'ah well at least Benitez has gone' 'Moores and Parry were no better'

Can you see the paralells?

Archived