BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Texan in Lancashire

Hey everyone,

I have to fly over in a few days to attend a funeral in Blackburn.

It's not often I get over there; it's probably been a good 5 years or so now, so of course the thought of getting to one of my beloved rovers games came to mind. It's a bummer that the game will be in London, but I was just wondering if any of you had any insight on the best way to get to it? I'm sure the game's already sold out, but i still have a little flicker of hope that there's a way to get there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I have a million other things to sort out right now.

Hey everyone,

I have to fly over in a few days to attend a funeral in Blackburn.

It's not often I get over there; it's probably been a good 5 years or so now, so of course the thought of getting to one of my beloved rovers games came to mind. It's a bummer that the game will be in London, but I was just wondering if any of you had any insight on the best way to get to it? I'm sure the game's already sold out, but i still have a little flicker of hope that there's a way to get there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I have a million other things to sort out right now.

Buy a rail pass NOW! Much cheaper than if you travel by rail here. Buy a ticket from Rovers on-line. There will be no sell-out!

Good luck and I hope you bring us some!

Firstly, I'm sorry for your loss and such a sad event is what brings you to Blackburn.

I don't imagine the game will be sold out - if you want a ticket, I'd call the club ticket office and explain your situation - they are usually very accommodating.

With regards to getting to the Emirates - try this.

Failing that, you may be able to use the club coaches - again, you might be better calling the ticket office and explaining what you need. (It'd be a late night though as it's a 5.30pm kick-off!)

Archived