BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Coach

Due to the success of the coach I arranged from The Golden Cup on Sunday down to Wolves. I will be running coaches to selected away games next season. The landlady has said she will open up as early as we need on the match days and provide us with butties again.

So I will post individual match day coaches on here from next season so watch this space.

If any of you have preferred games you would like to go to then post on here and I will make a list of the most popular games people want to go to.

Roll on June 17th when the fixtures are released :brfcsmilie:

Alright Ralf! Was a quality day out to Wolves last weekend, Well up for doing a few more next season, I`ll prob be driving to the likes of Wigan and Bolton etc but the likes of Stoke, West Brom and them a bit further South (or bit further North) we`ll be giving you a shout bud, Nice one mate

Newcastle away?? Na thats the best one to go to, stay over and then come back the next day - quality night life!

Stoke, West Brom, Wolves, Liverpool, Everton, Sunderland id say.

The local ones - Wigan, Bolton, United, City are all easy to get the train too, or drive over etc.

Archived