BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stadium Tour

anyone here been on one?

i have when i was a nipper but cant remember it..

was having a look before and its only £15 for a family of four so was going to take the kids. what i want to know is what does the tour entail? can we take pics ect...?

do u get to go through the tunnel? changing rooms? trophey cabinet?

£15 is well worth it for the pics and the little lad.. my son of 4 will love it my son of almost 1 wont give two... about it at the moment with being so young

im goin to buy it but will have to wait as they only have dates left in june which we want july or august... am also buying a reebok one for a prezzie

If you give them a ring then you'll probably be able to book on one further in advance.

Yea thanks for your advice..

Might call em up.. Is it like a big group of people all going round at once?

Wife and I did it a few years back, when Ronnie Clayton was doing them. That day there was only us on it, so we were able to have a good natter with Ronnie. Especially about the time he played for Rovers.

If I am honest he made the tour, fantastic bloke, who should always be remembered by the club and it supporters. Anyway the tour, it covers more or less everything you want to see. Take photos etc.

Wife and I did it a few years back, when Ronnie Clayton was doing them. That day there was only us on it, so we were able to have a good natter with Ronnie. Especially about the time he played for Rovers.

If I am honest he made the tour, fantastic bloke, who should always be remembered by the club and it supporters. Anyway the tour, it covers more or less everything you want to see. Take photos etc.

Did a tour of the Bernabeu the other day - €16 for the unguided tour but great experience, even though there were hundreds of people around at any given moment. The Rovers tour is good though and much more personal - I've done it all several times with school parties.

Go for it, it would be a great day out. I did the tour in 2009, absolutely no regrets. Only thing was i did not get to see the cells as the tour was cut short. I may even go for it again when I visit this Aug!

Archived