BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Membership

We dont need to rip people off for the priviledge of getting tickets ?

I do however wish the club had more decentralised supporters groups that fans could join.

Years ago when Rovers struggled moneywise, I am sure there were supporters clubs set up throughtout the blackburn area. I know gt harwood had one. But I suppose these died. If these are dead maybe worth starting them again.

Years ago when Rovers struggled moneywise, I am sure there were supporters clubs set up throughtout the blackburn area. I know gt harwood had one. But I suppose these died. If these are dead maybe worth starting them again.

The problem is, Pafell, finding people prepared to do it. We had the same problem with the Independent Supporters that was tried a couple of years ago. The problem wasn't finding people to support it but people to run it.

When I was younger Rovers had an official supporters club. It was run by the club and had yearly handbook and a badge in the shape of a shield with blue and white quarters much like a BMW logo but with BRSC, one letter in each quarter on it. It also had a proper pin fastener rather than the useless pin and stud fasteners that we had on the BRFCS badges that we had a few years ago. I lost two of those in a week.

Roversmum, if you are talking about BRISA then I would imagine there would be more to running that than say 'Darwen Blues' 'Accy Blues' 'Ribble Valley Blues, etc... these in my opinion would be very easy to set-up and run.

Yep find a good pub in the area. Date to meet etc. Not saying it would be easy, but a place to start. These day publicans would be more agreeable due to lack of customers. Could be even more essential now with the new Rovers supporters trust set up.

Archived