BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RiP Steve 1955-2011

Steve Job's innovations literally changed my world, the iPod changed the way I consumed music, the iPhone changed the way I used mobile phones (in terms of what they can do in addition to making calls) and the iPad literally changed the way I work. For me Steve Jobs was a visionary, who transformed digital technology. RIP Steve.

Steve Job's innovations literally changed my world, the iPod changed the way I consumed music, the iPhone changed the way I used mobile phones (in terms of what they can do in addition to making calls) and the iPad literally changed the way I work. For me Steve Jobs was a visionary, who transformed digital technology. RIP Steve.

Couldn't agree more. The iPod is one of the greatest inventions, certainly of my lifetime if not all time. I think back to having stacks of records, tapes, and CD's cluttering the house, and how amazing it is that I can store my entire music catalogue (around 15,000+ songs so far!) on a device that's about the size of a fag packet and I've still got room for at least the same again.

While I'm not the biggest fan of Apple products, I do own an iPod Touch which certainly raised the bar in terms of music storage, ease of use( except itunes) and good quality sound. My preference is still Android, but I'm enjoying face time and skype on the iPod which has basically turned my ipod into a little iPhone. :)

Archived