BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Reporting dangerous driving

Basically yesterday in Blackburn a taxi overtook me in traffic and tried ramming me off, by pulling into my passenger side.

Managed to avoid contact. The only reason I can think the driver did this was because I wouldn't let him cut in on me on a roundabout when exiting. ( he was in middle lane and tried exiting whilst I was adjacent to him in the correct lane).

I've contacted licensing. However they can't do much. Would it be worth reporting to the police.

This happened in traffic moving at 10 mph. The only thing that stopped me from not yielding was the fact my ten week old son was in the car. Which is advertised by the way of a rovers car sticker.

Police would be the route to go, however unless you got his licence plate, that would be useless.

I cant believe how half of todays drivers got a licence, some right loonys out there

On phone and driving , it's back page of telegraph.

saw a good one today ,i was working on lytham rd/garstang rd at preston and this girl was driving along (steering with her knees) and was putting maskara on! :wstu:

Then I hope your post was at the very least while at a red light!! ;)

I was sat in the bay window of the Fieldens Sunday afternoon, you get a very good view of the mini roundabout at Fenicowles. In 30 mins, there were 10's of drivers / passenders withOUT seatbelts. Multiple instances of driving whilst on the phone or tappin a keypad, many cars with only side AND FOG lights on and quite a few overcrowded cars.

Yes there are better things to do in a boozer with your girlfriend than watch cars out of the Window. However our attention was drawn to the roundabout fo as soon as we sat down and colision was narrowly avoided, heralded by the squeel of breaks.

WHERE ARE THE TRAFFIC POLICE! WHERE ARE YOU? YOU ARE NOT DOING YOUR JOB.... THE ROADS ARE DANGEROUS ENOUGHT WITHOUT YOU LETTING US DOWN.

ha was setting of paul and i was in the road working in preston. B)

I know we're best mates now Abs, but when referring to the beautiful, newest English city, please show it the respect it deserves by using a capital P. Thank you.

Archived