• Morten Gamst Pedersen
    • Junior Hoilett
    • Mauro Formica
    • Jason Roberts
    • Yakubu (Sub)
    • Goodwillie (sub)
    • Rochina (sub)
    • Didnt see it but want to know the results

Abit late as one wasnt set up at weekend, but in order to allow us to continue with the season's man of the match award here is the thread.

Would you go with Robbo for one or two decent saves? Peter Jacksons MOTM Stevn NZonzi? or perhaps goalscorer Formica?

Poll will close friday due to late start to voting!

I thought Pedersen was the best player on the pitch, I didn't think he had performances like that in him any more.

He covered lots of ground, made excellent use of the ball and showed some touches of class at times (I loved the dummy he sold Parker on the edge of our area before turning and driving forward). That pass to Hoilett in the first half was a beauty as well.

He took a couple of sloppy set pieces, one in particular from the left late on where he put too much on it. Then again, his long throw nearly resulted in a goal when Friedel saved from Samba. It's a good weapon to have, albeit not a pretty one.

I think N'Zonzi's much improved performance owed to Ped's appearance as well. N'Zonzi is much better when he has someone who covers a lot of ground next to him, Petrovic just isn't the right partner for him.

Nzonzi for me, I was a little surprised how good he was, normally he doesn't get out of third gear, he looked sharper and more committed then I have seen him before.

Pedersen played surprisingly well, be interesting to see how long that lasts.

Archived