BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] past and present rovers managers

no33y wrote:4.Kean, firstly, it is time to get rid, but dont believe he has stood any chance of success under the chaotic Venky's reign. But, we keep conceding goals and there are obvious reasons behind this. The team is not balanced, as it would be under a decent manager (Hughes). He isnt good enough and doesnt help himself with his delusional positivity. Why talk of finishing 10th when all we are interested in now is avoiding relegation.

whatever you are on can I have some of it he didn't stand any chance under venkys reign eh?. I must have been dreaming when he stated that whenever he asked Venkys to go out and buy a player he has always been supported according to coco himself I think his exact quote was they have always backed me financially in the transfer market. As you state we are conceding goals and the team is not balanced which is quite surprising given that coco in his younger days was a defender you would think he would have sorted the problems in pre-season.

Archived