BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Assassins Creed Revelations

After waiting months for the last in, what l think is the best series of games ever, l have to say l've not been let down. This imo is the best of the lot. I love a game with freedom and where you're not just doing one level then the next.

Now l just need to complete this before GTA 5 comes out :tu:

Found my first real issue with the game. (otherwise loving it) I've assigned all seven dens leaders but now the other assassins can't level past 10. Quite annoying as I have to send more of them out for missions in the Mediterranean.

I've got 5 Den Leaders so far but at the moment l won't send any of them out on missions that they 100% won't complete. I've spent too long getting them to Master Assassin :lol:

In fact, the Ezio missions in the game itself have been put to one side until l have all the dens locked. I'm not a fan of the Den Defence sub-game.

did it this exact way too. I've found a few things helpful:

• When you renovate a shop your templar awareness goes up so when you have bank and you just re do a neighborhood it makes your awareness fly up. Killing officials and bribing heralds after a few purchases helps a ton.
  • When you bribe a herald, just pickpocket them and run away for your money back.
  • When a den is being attacked, just leave it. Hahaha. I know it sounds dumb but i quickly got tired of the den defense game and left one of my dens "under siege," locked up all my other dens, then saved, restored and locked that one back up.

I'm the same way with the 100% success thing, which is why it is annoying having to send 4 level 10s at 15500 XP (the max) instead of one of them at level 15. Keep me (us) posted on your progress!

Got all 7 dens locked down now - took some doing as one of the Captains kept eluding me and hiding before l could kill him. Got him in the end tho - you can only hide for so long ^_^

I'd not noticed the awareness go up after renovating l'll have to keep an eye on that although l don't suppose it matters now cos all my dens are locked. I might get into a scuffle every time l pass some guards but l enjoy the practice.

Something l've never tried and you might know this AR but if you send one of your Master Assassins on a mission does it leave your den open to attack?

Got 2 more Taylors to find, a Blacksmith and a Bank then im going shopping for monuments :D

Got all 7 dens locked down now - took some doing as one of the Captains kept eluding me and hiding before l could kill him. Got him in the end tho - you can only hide for so long ^_^

I'd not noticed the awareness go up after renovating l'll have to keep an eye on that although l don't suppose it matters now cos all my dens are locked. I might get into a scuffle every time l pass some guards but l enjoy the practice.

Something l've never tried and you might know this AR but if you send one of your Master Assassins on a mission does it leave your den open to attack?

Got 2 more Taylors to find, a Blacksmith and a Bank then im going shopping for monuments :D

No, I've had my master assassins assigned to cities in the Med and they still kept it locked; once locked it's locked so no worries there! And you're right, now that you've got all 7, the awareness isn't really an issue.

Beat the main two story lines a day or so ago, have all 100 mem frags, all book pages, all weapons and armor, all stores and shops, most monuments and most treasure. Haven't done any of the animus island Desmond missions, so looking forward to them!

• 3 weeks later...

No, I've had my master assassins assigned to cities in the Med and they still kept it locked; once locked it's locked so no worries there! And you're right, now that you've got all 7, the awareness isn't really an issue.

Beat the main two story lines a day or so ago, have all 100 mem frags, all book pages, all weapons and armor, all stores and shops, most monuments and most treasure. Haven't done any of the animus island Desmond missions, so looking forward to them!

All done AR. I would say l completed it but l didn't do the Desmond missions, tried one and it bored the feck outta me. It went to Game Exchange and l got UFC 2010, Battlefield 2 and Lord of the Rings Conquest for it. Loving UFC now l have mastered take downs and submissions :lol:

Archived