BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Any legal people ?

I am close to packing my job in . My family is trying to persuade me not to as the payments will only be for a few more years . I love my lads but I didn't sign up for this sort of parent school , . Think of this lads learn from me that when you have kids and split even if it's your exes fault she's going to get away with emptying joint bank accounts ( giving it someone else to look after) , she's going to get 70% of the sale of your house, a wedge of your pension, she won't need to pay for any cars or credit cards in your name , she's going to get nasty over visits ( no matter what the court says) do she can inform CSA that you font have them . Ie less overnighters = more money , she will get huge amounts of your earnings inc overtime , she will get family tax , single tax , family tax credits and god knows what else.

You can love your kids as much as you want but you as a dad have no legal rights that go in your favour.

And that as I have also learnt through personal experience is what the CSA does to you. Anyone that chooses to work for that organisation may God bless your soul because no one else will. Could you live with yourself doing that to others?

I know I couldn't.

And if you are reading this and do work for them then sleep well...........not

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope that you and Abbey are mates away from this place. If not that is a terrible thing to say. There are so many tales of genuine hurt and upset for fathers across the country. I hope this doesn't turn out to be another one. Good luck Abbey. I hope that beard brings you luck in this respect.

And that as I have also learnt through personal experience is what the CSA does to you. Anyone that chooses to work for that organisation may God bless your soul because no one else will. Could you live with yourself doing that to others?

Perhaps this is naive, but why don't fathers band together and get legislation pushed through? You each have a vote. Organize and influence the political types.

• 2 weeks later...

quitting and going cash in hand is the worst idea possible. You'll end up with a visit cos your income has disappeared and they'll want a signed statement from you that you aren't working and not claiming and will ask to see how you are supporting yourself. You'd need to get your story spot on or you'll end up in further bother. You'll never be able to put money in your account to pay your mortgage cos they can ask for your statements and will want to know where the funds come from to pay it.

Message to every CSA worker on fathers day....

You can take away my money but you can't take away the love of kids and step kids on fathers day... Thanks everyone !!!

don't think we've any on here. No one seems to be in the know from what i can gather. I work in the jobcentre and a few of them sit on the other side of the room. I won't be transferring over i can tell you that

Yes big time . I had two good months in July 10 and they backdated and based it on that. They sent a bill of 4 grand that they wanted up front, on top of what I'm paying. It equates to a rise of 60 % and they now take 40% of my wage. I've appealed , solistered , been to my MP and even been to court . They are parasites .

I've been to a tribunal in the past over that lots assessment at the time. I lost but then realised that I had taken it as far as I could so felt a little better for that. Tribunals, independent assessors all a waste of time. The whole system with regard to absent parents is pathetic and geared against us.

Archived