BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Any legal people ?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me about it.. Alls I will say if I dont win then I won't be having a season ticket for sure next season and I will be playing dodge the bailiff and that's not a joke either.

They are evil blood sucking vile scumbags with no regard for the male species.... In my opinion.

Wed is decision day

Good luck, l've had dealings with the CSA. I rang them to speak to someone about 60% of my wage being taken out of the blue (it meant my DD for child maintenance bounced). When l called the "case worker" was not not available that day, 2 mins later my ex-wife rang them (she was stood with me at the time) and amazingly they were. My experience with the scum CSA tells me if you're a dad, you're looked down on as sh1t and you're guilty end of. Give em hell Abs.

You should just pay for your kids man.

I really hope that you and Abbey are mates away from this place. If not that is a terrible thing to say. There are so many tales of genuine hurt and upset for fathers across the country. I hope this doesn't turn out to be another one. Good luck Abbey. I hope that beard brings you luck in this respect.

All the best

Hi Abbey,

I delete my previous comment because I realised it was insensitive.

CSa workers must be the most heartless evil workforce in the country!

They aren't. I have a couple of friends who used to work for the CSA. They were lovely people, but they hated their work. But they had to do what the law said they had to do. It's the CSA that is the heartless organisation dealing with heartless regulations & legislation.

Don't blame the people who work there, blame the legislation that set up the CSA & its powers.

That said, all the best with your struggle, just remember it's not the people at the CSA who are 84stards it's the laws that they have to deal with.

Cheers

Colin

I really hope that you and Abbey are mates away from this place. If not that is a terrible thing to say. There are so many tales of genuine hurt and upset for fathers across the country. I hope this doesn't turn out to be another one. Good luck Abbey. I hope that beard brings you luck in this respect.

All the best

No idea who he is. It's in the memory bank now.

Col the people who work there ARE heartless illegitimates !!

I told them I would lose my house and everything and his reply " I don't care it's not my problem! " class.

Also didn't hear anything yesterday.

No idea who he is. It's in the memory bank now.

Col the people who work there ARE heartless illegitimates !!

I told them I would lose my house and everything and his reply " I don't care it's not my problem! " class.

Also didn't hear anything yesterday.

Shame i've only just seen this, could have given you some advice and for free, if you still have any problems let me know?

Archived