BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Any legal people ?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should just pay for your kids man.

The CSA will take money from you directly whether you pay for your kids or not, l know this first hand. Your comment is not only insulting to those of us who do "pay for our kids" but extremely ignorant of how the CSA conduct their business!!!!! :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

The CSA have taken hundreds off me on top of what my ex and l have agreed, neither she nor the kids haven't seen a penny of what they've taken !!!!

They have the CSA in the US l presume that you've had dealings with? I thought not, STFU then.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Luck Abs, dad went through the same with my wee brother not so long back, matter of weeks.

He did everything paid cash normally to my mother however when she sniffed to get more the csa came with court blah blah and basically 60% of his earnings went.

Only thing i can suggest is to either a change your bank account where your wages are paid into so it looks as if your income is lower.

• 4 months later...

nothing came of it stuart and cheers tc .... had a bit of good news a fairy holiday godmother has sorted me and wife a holiday in sidari ,so at least we can look forward to it and we can relax for a bit .

Sign on and start cash in hand work, if the systems ###### you, (Please don't use that word again) it right back.

Close to doing it.

How many millions will have chosen this route? When one ends up working for nothing the daily grind must lose it's appeal. Creating unemployment is surely not the way forward. Bit like the draconian drink driving and the 'totting up' procedures of driving offences.

I can't believe that laws are made to create unemployment and put obstacles in the way of business but as the rules are made by the public sector it appears that common sense does not prevail. The end result appears to be that many ex's get a new partner who simply doesn't move in full time. A cuckoo situation.

Robbing Peter to pay Paul rarely works.

Dont know the full details but if all else fails Abbey you might try packing up regular work, buying a mobile home and hitting the road. When the postman finds you move on. ;) Gypsies, migrants and immigrants appear do it all the time and no one seems to bother them.

I am close to packing my job in . My family is trying to persuade me not to as the payments will only be for a few more years . I love my lads but I didn't sign up for this sort of parent school , . Think of this lads learn from me that when you have kids and split even if it's your exes fault she's going to get away with emptying joint bank accounts ( giving it someone else to look after) , she's going to get 70% of the sale of your house, a wedge of your pension, she won't need to pay for any cars or credit cards in your name , she's going to get nasty over visits ( no matter what the court says) do she can inform CSA that you font have them . Ie less overnighters = more money , she will get huge amounts of your earnings inc overtime , she will get family tax , single tax , family tax credits and god knows what else.

You can love your kids as much as you want but you as a dad have no legal rights that go in your favour.

Archived