BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Too many good players treated badly

1) Diouf goes on a free

2) Kalinc goes (has anybody seen who how many he has scored recently in Russia!!!)

3) Salgado-a true professional and better than the inexperienced treated badly

4) Jogger (we could actually use him right now-he'd walk literally into our midfield right now)

5) Emerton allowed to go (again we could use him now).

6) Anderson/Ribero purchased and we are looking to offload Salgado and NOT them.

7) HOILETT

8) Jenson treated badly

I wouldnt say they were trated "badly" Letting diouf and emerton go from a squad that was desperatly lacking in depth was a huge mistake and proof that are current manager doesnt know what he is doing.

Kalinic wasnt any good - goodwillie was banging them in in the spl, doesnt mean Dundee were treating him badly.

Salgado - probably! The guy speaks his mind and a true professional it wouldnt suprise me if he has had a few choice words with Kean.

1) Brought it all on himself.

2) We did well to get our money back on him

3) We don't really know what has happened here - if he's been told that he won't be getting another contract I couldn't argue with that as his legs have gone. That's not necessarily treating him badly though.

4) Is Jogger Keith Andrews? Apologies if it isn't, but if so I think it is the fans that treated him badly, rather than the club.

5) On the contrary, Emerton was treated very well by the club and allowed to go home.

6) Anderson and Ribiero have been treated magnificently, not badly. Where else could they have got contracts as Premier League footballers?

7) Don't really understand how Hoilett has been treated badly?

8) Yes Jensen was treated badly, but he's not a player, so your whole post is way off the mark really.

1) Brought it all on himself.

2) We did well to get our money back on him

3) We don't really know what has happened here - if he's been told that he won't be getting another contract I couldn't argue with that as his legs have gone. That's not necessarily treating him badly though.

4) Is Jogger Keith Andrews? Apologies if it isn't, but if so I think it is the fans that treated him badly, rather than the club.

5) On the contrary, Emerton was treated very well by the club and allowed to go home.

6) Anderson and Ribiero have been treated magnificently, not badly. Where else could they have got contracts as Premier League footballers?

7) Don't really understand how Hoilett has been treated badly?

8) Yes Jensen was treated badly, but he's not a player, so your whole post is way off the mark really.

+1 all of that........couldn't have put it better myself.

Archived