BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] hope someone here is who i need

im currently looking to move my ST seat to somewhere next to my friend. ive sat there a number of times this season as it has been free for every game. ive just phoned the ticket office to do this but apparently someone has a ST there already though my friend says no one has been in that seat once. im wondering if they have done the same and are sitting somewhere else.

i was even told that if they dont renew im not guarrenteed that seat as all transfers and new ST holders (surprised if there will be any) are done together so itll be random picks.

if anyone here sits in -

blackburn end

lower tier

block - no3

row - 32

seat - 104

and are willing to give up that seat either now or at the end of the season would kindly get in touch with me so i could get a letter granting me this, it would be greatly appreciated.

thankyou

im currently looking to move my ST seat to somewhere next to my friend. ive sat there a number of times this season as it has been free for every game. ive just phoned the ticket office to do this but apparently someone has a ST there already though my friend says no one has been in that seat once. im wondering if they have done the same and are sitting somewhere else.

i was even told that if they dont renew im not guarrenteed that seat as all transfers and new ST holders (surprised if there will be any) are done together so itll be random picks.

if anyone here sits in -

blackburn end

lower tier

block - no3

row - 32

seat - 104

and are willing to give up that seat either now or at the end of the season would kindly get in touch with me so i could get a letter granting me this, it would be greatly appreciated.

thankyou

Unless there's a fairly dramatic change in ownership management and fortunes you'll get your pick of seats next season anyway as you, your friend and one or two thers will be the only regulars at the ground anyway

If it's empty just sit there. If someone turns around and says "bugger off out of my seat" then go back to your own seat.

As Gumboots says you and your friend will have plenty of choice next season.

Archived