BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] CAR PARKING - SATURDAY AT BOLTON

ARE YOU COMING TO THE REEBOK ON SATURDAY?

IF SO, THIS IS A BLATANT PLEA FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

IF NOT - PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO SOMEONE WHO IS!

ST JOSEPH'S HIGH SCHOOL IS A LOCAL SECONDARY SCHOOL, ADJACENT TO THE REEBOK, OFFERING CAR PARKING TO AWAY FANS ON MATCH DAYS. THIS IS A VERY POPULAR FACILITY WITH AWAY FANS.

ALL FUNDS RAISED GO DIRECTLY TO THE SCHOOL

WE COST MUCH LESS THAN THE STADIUM CAR PARKS! - AND OFFER AN EASIER 'GET AWAY' AFTER THE GAME.

THE CAR PARK IS ONLY YARDS FROM THE STADIUM AND CATERS FOR CARS (£4), MINIBUSES (£8) AND COACHES (£20). THE CAR PARK IS LARGE (250+ CARS), FLOODLIT, SECURE AND MANNED - BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE GAME.

WE ARE ONLY A 1 MINUTE WALK TO THE ONLY 'AWAY FANS' PUB NEAR THE GROUND- 'THE BEEHIVE'

FOLLOW THE YELLOW SIGNS FROM JUST PAST THE STADIUM!!!

SAT NAV REF - BL66HW

FROM THE M61 JUNCTION 6 HEAD TOWARDS THE REEBOK. STRAIGHT ACROSS AT THE FIRST ROUNDABOUT AND THEN STRAIGHT THROUGH THE MAIN TRAFFIC LIGHTS. AT THE BEEHIVE ROUNDABOUT TURN LEFT AND WE ARE 250 METRES ALONG ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE.

AVOID ALL THE QUEUES AFTER THE GAME!!!!

FOR MORE INFORMATION - CHECK US OUT ON THE SCHOOL WEBSITE -

www.stjosephsbolton.org.uk/

THANKS

<_< How about canvassing for money from your own supporters! :angry:

opportunism. simply because of a large travelling support. :angry2:

Uh ?? Dont you think that those driving might think that this is very useful information ??

cheers for the heads up!!

He has simply said that is a parking facility for away fans only!!!! Chill out man and the money goes to the school. Its not as though its lining someones pocket but may be used to buy new equipment for the pupils, obviously you dont have kids!!!

He has simply said that is a parking facility for away fans only!!!! Chill out man and the money goes to the school. Its not as though its lining someones pocket but may be used to buy new equipment for the pupils, obviously you dont have kids!!!

how do you know i havent got kids ? doesnt say away fans only either!

buy new equipment for kids.. come on! :rolleyes:

reads cashing in on a big away support!

Uh ?? Dont you think that those driving might think that this is very useful information ??

nothing to do with being useful. its the motives I question.

click on the link and read the website.

Doesn't take a genius to work out it is very genuine!!

And what about the school at the top of the hill near ewood. Do you object to them having home and away fans parking and raising money for the school ??

click on the link and read the website.

Doesn't take a genius to work out it is very genuine!!

And what about the school at the top of the hill near ewood. Do you object to them having home and away fans parking and raising money for the school ??

you mean st barts ? (where school was knocked down. now a £10.00 carpark (which is a scandal in itself) that money goes to the council!

or is there another school ?

do i object.. course. though I doubt anyone from teh blackburn school with send emails to the clubs that bring a big support to ewood.

never said it wasnt genuine! just cashing in on a big away following.

Or alternatively providing a service to away fans who are going to have to park their cars somewhere, and if this place is cheaper than the official car parks and makes it slightly easier for fans to get away then I don’t see the problem. Also money is going to a school which in my book is superb.

ARE YOU COMING TO THE REEBOK ON SATURDAY?

IF SO, THIS IS A BLATANT PLEA FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

IF NOT - PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO SOMEONE WHO IS!

ST JOSEPH'S HIGH SCHOOL IS A LOCAL SECONDARY SCHOOL, ADJACENT TO THE REEBOK, OFFERING CAR PARKING TO AWAY FANS ON MATCH DAYS. THIS IS A VERY POPULAR FACILITY WITH AWAY FANS.

ALL FUNDS RAISED GO DIRECTLY TO THE SCHOOL

WE COST MUCH LESS THAN THE STADIUM CAR PARKS! - AND OFFER AN EASIER 'GET AWAY' AFTER THE GAME.

THE CAR PARK IS ONLY YARDS FROM THE STADIUM AND CATERS FOR CARS (£4), MINIBUSES (£8) AND COACHES (£20). THE CAR PARK IS LARGE (250+ CARS), FLOODLIT, SECURE AND MANNED - BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE GAME.

WE ARE ONLY A 1 MINUTE WALK TO THE ONLY 'AWAY FANS' PUB NEAR THE GROUND- 'THE BEEHIVE'

FOLLOW THE YELLOW SIGNS FROM JUST PAST THE STADIUM!!!

SAT NAV REF - BL66HW

FROM THE M61 JUNCTION 6 HEAD TOWARDS THE REEBOK. STRAIGHT ACROSS AT THE FIRST ROUNDABOUT AND THEN STRAIGHT THROUGH THE MAIN TRAFFIC LIGHTS. AT THE BEEHIVE ROUNDABOUT TURN LEFT AND WE ARE 250 METRES ALONG ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE.

AVOID ALL THE QUEUES AFTER THE GAME!!!!

FOR MORE INFORMATION - CHECK US OUT ON THE SCHOOL WEBSITE -

www.stjosephsbolton.org.uk/

THANKS

nothing to do with being useful. its the motives I question.

Duh

Or alternatively providing a service to away fans who are going to have to park their cars somewhere, and if this place is cheaper than the official car parks and makes it slightly easier for fans to get away then I don’t see the problem. Also money is going to a school which in my book is superb.

take it as you will.

Money to a school ? are football fans responsible for that now too ?

Duh

it wont just be an away carpark.. i assure you! :rock:

you mean st barts ? (where school was knocked down. now a £10.00 carpark (which is a scandal in itself) that money goes to the council!

or is there another school ?

do i object.. course. though I doubt anyone from teh blackburn school with send emails to the clubs that bring a big support to ewood.

no, no that school. is it darwen high school ?? its near the roundabout by the services.

It was fab for £3. Then £4 and now £5 and it resembles a building site with all of the scaffolding but its still the same old volunteers making funds for the school.

Why wouldn't they email clubs with away fans ?? It is a perfect way to raise funds for a school.

no, no that school. is it darwen high school ?? its near the roundabout by the services.

It was fab for £3. Then £4 and now £5 and it resembles a building site with all of the scaffolding but its still the same old volunteers making funds for the school.

Why wouldn't they email clubs with away fans ?? It is a perfect way to raise funds for a school.

oh., i know the 1 you mean now.

I dont think its right that football fans are being used as cash cows for schools.

in this instance, an employee of the school has seen the pound signs, registered on a rovers forum to cash in on the away support!

I (might be alone.. but ) dont agree with it!

Won't somebody please think of the children!

but they need equipment. :o:lol:

I dont think its right that football fans are being used as cash cows for schools.

I (might be alone.. but ) dont agree with it!

I might be alone but trust me when you have driven (especially longer journeys) to get to ewood the car park is a very nice sign to see.

I pay to park in many places and feel robbed and ofetn think about who's pockets i am lining. This way a good cause is ??

I hope you are alone with this thought.

So you wouldn't want your childrens school to raise money anyway it could ??

I might be alone but trust me when you have driven (especially longer journeys) to get to ewood the car park is a very nice sign to see.

:unsure:

I pay to park in many places and feel robbed and ofetn think about who's pockets i am lining. This way a good cause is ??

:unsure:

I hope you are alone with this thought.

probably am.

So you wouldn't want your childrens school to raise money anyway it could ??

Everyone now knows the school and its address. I expect donations from ralph, nelly and kamy, as they feel so strongly that this is a good cause! dig deep. :P

[/b]

Everyone now knows the school and its address. I expect donations from ralph, nelly and kamy, as they feel so strongly that this is a good cause! dig deep. :P

They will be getting a donation. I will be parking there!!

Grow up.

Grow up.. explain ? :wstu:

They will be getting a donation. I will be parking there!!

just the 4 quid.. ?? surely you will drop em an extra few pounds for such a great cause.

or is your real reason for parking there that it's cheaper than the rest ? and you were hiding behind the good cause bit, to make yourself look charitable ? :P:lol:

On another note, does anyone know how the parking works at the Reebok, ie, the surrounding shopping areas?

I need to make a quick dart so want to park close by.

I'm pretty sure there's a clamping firm in operation there, Will.

be careful. :rover:

Archived