BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Northcote

Anyone had the email "offer" of only 400 quid for three nights per person!!!

Sorry I've got 14 nights in sidari for less than that.

I'll bet they get more response than the marketing dept (if we have one) at Ewood trying currently to sell corporate packages.

It's all relative.

Perhaps more relevent to this mboard is 14 days in the sun or 1 ST in the JW Upper Inner?

Alternatively lunch at Northcote / Stanley House with a limo to and from the match (used to) cost less than a corporate match package at Ewood.

I'll stop before I'm accused of knowing the cost of everything and the value of nowt.

Anyone had the email "offer" of only 400 quid for three nights per person!!!

Sorry I've got 14 nights in sidari for less than that.

If it's just B&B I would agree it's over the top but if dinner is included the price is probably fair. I know a stunning hotel in Malvern that would cost around £350 for three nights DBB and it has no stars or national reputation

By comparison though we got 4 star all inclusive, haven't touched our travel money at all, for £78 pppn in Turkey plus blistering sun 12 hours a day.

and adults ONLY. No kids. Bliss!

It's all relative as Gordon says

If it's just B&B I would agree it's over the top but if dinner is included the price is probably fair. I know a stunning hotel in Malvern that would cost around £350 for three nights DBB and it has no stars or national reputation

By comparison though we got 4 star all inclusive, haven't touched our travel money at all, for £78 pppn in Turkey plus blistering sun 12 hours a day.

and adults ONLY. No kids. Bliss!

It's all relative as Gordon says

Keys in a bowl...

Archived