BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Krystal Parker - Blackburn Rovers & NI - Looking for Sponsorship

Rovers Ladies started pre-season with a 6-2 victory over Leeds City Vixens. Sort after pair, Danielle Sheen and Krystal Parker both started for Rovers.

Rovers are currently trying to fight-off two higher placed clubs, in a bid to keep the pair at the club. Two clubs, have approached Rovers with the required 7 days notice needed to speak to the 2 players.

Both clubs have larger budgets than Rovers have at the moment. This is why additional funding is requred, so we, as a club can keep hold of our promising young players.

At this stage, I'd like to offer my thanks to everyone from BRFCS for the support shown at yesterday's 'Rovers Funeral'.

Thank you to everyone who contributed and special thanks to the individual who indicated that he was going to enquire about the 'Ladies - player sponsorship' package. This isn't widely advertised.

The funds raised will be given to the Ladies club at next weeks pre-season game.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You never hear any Arsenal fan talking about how they fund the women's team, as it's an integeral part of the club. They just count the trophies...

They are pround to have a far-sighted club and are proud to support the team. 5000 watched a ladies fixture earlier this season.

55000 more watch arsenal men than rovers .

55000 more watch arsenal men than rovers .

That has to be 'the vision' of whoever owns Rovers, whether it be Venky's, Supporters' trust or Currie/Battersby etc - building the fanbase, so that 31,000 seats isn't enough. The building of a legacy for the future.

The only way for Venky's to get the fans back on board is to have a long-term vision for all aspects of the club. They then have to deliver on that vision.

I have my own views on the future of the women's team and if acted upon it can only be good for BRFC as a whole.

After speaking with Shebby Singh today, i am led to believe he is ensuring this situation will be resolved. Good luck to the Ladies

That is excellent news. Many thanks to everyone involved in the talks with Shebby. This can only be good for everyone involved at the club.

Archived