BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Robinson

The heart of our defence....

Signed by Ince (say no more).

On of the largest keeper in all four leagues.

So slow he can't get down to shots along the floor.

So fat he can't reach shots in the top corner (last night for Boro's second was laughable)

Never comes and commands his area

Rarely catches crosses, he prefers to flap

On record as saying he'd leave if we got relegated.... but nobody came in for him ?!?!?

Yet still described by the Kean-loving media as "outstanding".

Am I the only one who thinks we should have kept Bunn and got rid ?

No and I'd imagine the longer the season goes on the more would agree.

An important thing to note is the defence and midfield in front of him is making his job so much harder but then in my opinion he has always been sketchy, just now he can be classed as a liability.

I would have kept Bunn....I would play Sandomiermski.....but then I would have kept Friedel and never signed him in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently had a good game against Charlton and kept us in it at times, also saved a penalty. However, that goal was ALL down to him if you ask me. He had no right coming to try and claim that cross- but not only that, he barged into two of our defenders, knocking them over. One of them looked likely to win the header.

I would have kept Bunn....I would play Sandomiermski.....but then I would have kept Friedel and never signed him in the first place.

Aye, many said at the time that replacing Friedel with Robbo was smart business.

I guarantee Robbo won't be a top-flight goalkeeper when he hits 40.

Archived