1. Well, I think he will probably go if Tony goes, but I can also see him trying to cling on for the dosh. So it's a tough one, but on balance I'll go with no.
2. No. This season is going to go terribly, and I think even Venkys will have had enough, or the live crowds may even force him out. I'm expecting he will be gone around Christmas time. If we have to give an exact date I'll say 30/12/21, and that will be much later than it should be (obviously it should be last season but I mean that even his current fans will want him gone before then). If they stick with him all season, we will be relegated, and though they might think 'he got us back up before', I think it will signal too much regression and they won't renew his deal. Not sure why you picked 2nd Feb though for Tony but July for SW? Are those your departure predictions?
3. Sam Gallagher 🤣 I don't particularly believe it, but still, with Arma going, BB probably going if he doesn't sign a new deal (spose we might hang on til the summer and go the compo route cos of his age though), I can see him actually getting game time in the middle. Where I think he can be reasonably effective, and the contrast to his previous performances could then earn him disproportionate praise. If BB stays all season I actually think he will win it, whereas I'm just saying Gally as a wild card really! Kaminski also likely to be a contender again, but his performances will look less impressive this time since we didn't just spend a season watching Walton.
4. This will depend largely on number 2. If we keep TM, relegation. If we twist early enough, possibly somewhere in the 12th to 21st region. If you're pushing me to pick where I think we will finish rather than 'if this', then...21st. Mostly since I think Tony will go at some point but the new manager won't have funds to work with. I always reassess all this after our transfer business though. I will (reluctantly) admit that I've taken advantage of some free bets to back us for the drop though. The odds are far more generous than they should be, we are in trouble.
5. Don't really care but let's say Fulham.