BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What to do on Wednesday against Wednesday (and not snot their keeper!)

I said I would go back post Kno*b leaving, went to Wolves and felt utterly underwhelmed, got excited about an away win today, only to be disappointed again. Can't get any enthusiasm to go to the next home game....any help gratefully received, in the words of the mighty Clash, should I stay (home) or should I go?!

I said I would go back post Kno*b leaving, went to Wolves and felt utterly underwhelmed, got excited about an away win today, only to be disappointed again. Can't get any enthusiasm to go to the next home game....any help gratefully received, in the words of the mighty Clash, should I stay (home) or should I go?!

Definitely go. Give the team full support. We need as many points on the board for the new manager to have a chance of taking us up.

I was away in the Navy when we beat Leicester (Speedie Dived) at Wembley, so I'd love to go up via play off's.

Here's the dream - an emotional Ian Holloway giving post match interview on the Wembley turf as we have beaten a Mick McCarthy led Bolton 3 - 1 to go up.

We then hear Mrs D has choked on her half time poppadom, Shebby has been arrested for fraud & the brothers kill each other in a bitch fight.

Beats the X factor?

Definitely go. Give the team full support. We need as many points on the board for the new manager to have a chance of taking us up.

I was away in the Navy when we beat Leicester (Speedie Dived) at Wembley, so I'd love to go up via play off's.

Here's the dream - an emotional Ian Holloway giving post match interview on the Wembley turf as we have beaten a Mick McCarthy led Bolton 3 - 1 to go up.

We then hear Mrs D has choked on her half time poppadom, Shebby has been arrested for fraud & the brothers kill each other in a bitch fight.

Beats the X factor?

mmmm, got my posts removed for saying things like popadoms

:lol:

Archived