BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Podcast #48

Guest Wen Y Hu

Guest Wen Y Hu

In BRFCS Podcast 48 BRFCS editor Wen Y Hu talks to news editor Paul and Sindre, otherwise known as Puffsan on the BRFCS messageboard. After discussion of the match against Birmingham City, Paul, who is the Rovers Trust Supporters Direct Liaison Officer, talks about some of the preparations taking place for the official launch of the Rovers Trust at Blackburn Cathedral on 24 November. And then Sindre, who now writes for the Blackburn Rovers Supporters' Club Norway (BRSCN) website, gives details of new Rovers manager Henning Berg's managerial career in Norway.

Our thanks to podcast producer J*B (Josh).

The podcast is published to the front page here.

It is also available via the following link. Just paste the link into your browser address bar.

http://brfcs-podcast.brfcs.com/BRFCS-048.mp3

Excellent podcast Wen Puffsan don't worry about your spoken English you talked very clearly and it was very easy to understand and thanks very much for explaining so well about Henning Berg's career as manager in Norway it certainly answers a lot of questions about his managerial ability and about the rubbish he has had to deal with from board members and outside influences and made a decent fist of things considering I only hope Venkys don't mess him around that is my only worry but very well explained about Henning Puffsan.

I've just listened to this extremely interesting podcast. Thanks to all concerned and particularly Puffsan.

Puffsan, it's strange you didn't care for Lars Bohinen but you can certainly pick out quality in another Rovers player, namely Paul Warhurst. There was a time when I decided that Rovers had two world class players in their side; Shearer and Warhurst. His comfort on the ball, ease of style and general game reminded me of Franz Beckenbauer or Jan Molby. It's a pity his career was dogged by injury.

Oh, and Puffsan, you can speak English better than I can speak norsk.

Paul warhurst was my first rovers hero because he scored all the goals on that first cm 93/94 save :)

I don't know why i didnt like Bohinen, just something about him i don't like I guess. I really dislike him as a pundit aswell, prob in the top 3 of pundits I don't like. Was a bit nervous when recording because sometimes your mind knows what you want to say, but can't find the correct English word for it and you don't really get much thinking time when recording, but after listening it wasn't so bad as I was afraid of :)

Archived