BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Players improving other players

Me too SKH. First time that I've seen a BRFC team not subject to intimidation from the opposition but rather intimidate them. Truth is the bully boy / blackeyed rovers were just fabricated by the press. That team was hard but fair and best bit of all (although somewaht naively) was that when our players got clattered they didn't squeal like stuck pigs and roll over and over on the deck for 5 minutes but rather got straight up, they were cast in the mould of their manager. Hughes team were the 'Proper men' that Souness craved.

Me too SKH. First time that I've seen a BRFC team not subject to intimidation from the opposition but rather intimidate them. Truth is the bully boy / blackeyed rovers were just fabricated by the press. That team was hard but fair and best bit of all (although somewaht naively) was that when our players got clattered they didn't squeal like stuck pigs and roll over and over on the deck for 5 minutes but rather got straight up, they were cast in the mould of their manager. Hughes team were the 'Proper men' that Souness craved.

0r rather the southern press curtailed to what Wenger said because it had to be true.

Archived