BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] pay per view

That's an easy one

Indeed according to my old fella there was no comparison. Matthews was a wing wizard without doubt but Finney was the complete package.

Maybe it would have made for a better comparison by date if I had opted for Tom Finney or George Best.

The only reason most people pay the extortionate fees for Sky television is football.

The sport single handedly saved Sky's bacon, and now the ridiculous fee paid to clubs next season will push the price up even more (and a lot of the big games are on f****in BT !!)

I'm cancelling mine, I'll listen to it on the radio, if there's a big game I'll watch it down the pub.

Strange you should say that. I've just had an email from Sky increasing my fees by £4 a month.

My parents after years and years of having Sky Sports are finally calling it a day and moving to VirginMedia. They are ditching Sky Sports and saving themselves £40 per month. Funny thing is, my dad would probably have stayed if they'd have put the cost all onto Sky Sports as the increase is obviously down to the Football rights. He's livid with it being morally wrong that they are putting £3 onto the family pack thus spreading the cost to many many people who don't care about sports.

Archived