BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2 Programmes from the 60's

My uncle, who was a bit of a programme collector, recently passed away. In his programme collection there is are a couple of Blackburn programmes from the 60's.

Vs Middlesbrough Feb 1962

Vs Middlesbrough March 1969

Is there anyone on this forum who would like to add these to their collection? Please email me at Kevin.isaac@gmail.com if you are interested.

• Backroom

We have a program collector on the forum, I think his username is Andy Neil?

I am sure he will be very keen to take these off you.

No just teasing. I couldn't believe that result and as an impressionable primary school kid fully expected us to improve on that scoreline two days later at Ewood. We got beat 3-1! :( Just one of a whole series of totally remarkable and never to be repeated results that Christmas / New Year of '63. Just a pity MoTD wasn't running then.

My uncle, who was a bit of a programme collector, recently passed away. In his programme collection there is are a couple of Blackburn programmes from the 60's.

Vs Middlesbrough Feb 1962

Vs Middlesbrough March 1969

Is there anyone on this forum who would like to add these to their collection? Please email me at Kevin.isaac@gmail.com if you are interested.

Is the March 1969 programme still available FH?

Archived