BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Radio Lancs

ABBEY

Praising our support, said they deserved better.

Had a go at the Charlton fans for booing Steele when he was injured.

He was very critical, at times, but I accept that.

He was only bringing up the same failings we do.

He'd back up his statements with tactical analysis (in particular referencing we left 3 v 3 on every corner we had, and neither Akpan or Evans sat in to shield things).

I see no issue in any commentator criticising Rovers, when it's valid.

they praised ours and slated charlton AFTER I went on at them . Earlier they said a good following but how quiet they were and did so umpteen times . My mate is a lasher and we chatted before and he says he's exactly same on pool games and never says a bad word against nobbers , can't comment as I don't know .

I listened and had no real problem with him. I'd rather someone say how poor it is and how poor some players are than Gallagher making excuses for them.

I have no problem either but when it's non stop and slating everythin and everyone non stop its what my gripe is .

Not heard Hicksons show but I've had a beef with him going way back over his Blackpool connections. Might as well have called it Radio Fylde at times in the past. Wonder if he still drinks in the Seasiders social club with all lasher club pals ?

Archived